Do you worry about your pet's safety? Does your pet interact with lots of other pets? Do you frequently travel with your pet? Do you want to ensure that you are always prepared in case of an accident?
Our Safety First Pet First Aid Kit (24 Piece Set) will ensure that you are always prepared to take care of your pet in the unfortunate instance where they injure themselves or have an accident.
Features & Benefits:
- Veterinary Approved first aid kit
- Perfect to take with you when travelling with your pet
- Provides aid and comfort to an injured pet
- Helps provide aid and comfort to an injured pet until a Vet visit can be arranged
- 2 x 20ml Pods of Saline - to wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas
- 2 x Medium Dressing Bandages with Ties - to cover an injury
- 1 x Foil Blanket - to retain body warmth and help combat shock
- 5 x Gauze Swabs - for cleaning up fluid or after saline use
- 1 x Microporous Tape - to help hold dressings in place
- 1 x Conforming Bandage - for use with suspected sprained joints
- 2 x Pairs of Latex Gloves
- 4 x Plastic Pouches - to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean
- 4 x Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes - to clean wounds
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Tweezers
PLEASE NOTE: This First Aid Kit is not to be used as a substitute for professional veterinary attention, which should be obtained as quickly as possible.